aberdeen-music

Decipher video (with new drummer)

Munky_Rules

Hey we played in the amplified comp at the lemon tree on saturday night, it was our first gig with our new drummer (who had been part of the band for about 2 days before the show) here is a video from the show, let me know what you think! We got some good feedback on the night and think the drummer brings a much bigger sound.

Munky

not much feedback this time.

interesting:rolleyes:

Why are you in such a rush to get approval here? You have had plenty feedback already, you just didn't like it. One song out of a three song set with someone else on the kit is not enough of a difference to merit a whole new appraisal. Take your time, work on the feedback you got elsewhere, and come back when you're ready to impress.

No offense to the boy, but doing 4/4 beats on snare and hi-hats is hardly impressive, your other drummer must have been truly horrific if this brings you a much larger sound.

ye the last drummer was so bad it even made us cringe but it got us giggin none the less now we have a shit hot dude so we have a much bigger/fuller sound now so we will be ripping it up near you soon:P

At least the drummer knows what he's doing this time round. The addition of the new drummer is a good factor for you guys.

I can't make out a fucking thing from that video apart from the fact that it is infact you guys playing.

edit: Is it just me or is some really constant annoying clicking in the background? ?(

is that not the ppl clapping along you hear?