aberdeen-music

[GIG] Amber + Fluffy And The Rainbow Bunnies + Bastard Squad @ The Moorings Bar

Feb 3 - The Moorings Bar

Amber + Fluffy And The Rainbow Bunnies + Bastard Squad, 8pm, 3

www.myspace.com/amber_music

Other than becoming a super successful singer/songwriter, I cant think of anything else I really want to do... I play the guitar, sing and write songs. I have been gigging around Aberdeen for over 3 years now, but the coolest thing Ive done so far would have to be playing at Free at the Dee 2005. Me and my mate Steve played to over 65,000 people. Charlotte Church was there, she was really nice. Ive also supported Speedway, Aberfeldy & Seth Lakeman. My music style is laid back acoustic, from the heart and to the point, with some funked up guitar riffs along the way from my mate and fellow guitarist Steve. We have a band that we play with occasionally, but Im a fan of the simplistic earthy sound of the two guitars alone, says Amber.

Stunning looking singer/songwriter who has a voice to match her looks. Hauntingly beautiful vocals and great lyrics. - foams The Daily Record

www.myspace.com/fluffyandtherainbowbunny

Fluffy And The Rainbow Bunnys began about March 2003. Three years on, with three albums, many EPs, over 170+ songs and many gigs, FATRB continue to make music just as stupid as it ever was. No matter how hard you want them to, they ain't never gonna fuck off and stop raping your ears with their own brand of popcore shitegrind. Enjoy!

There now follows a party political broadcast from Bastard Squad:

Bastard Squad are a newly-formed 2-piece noisecore band. That's proper old-school noisecore, not the watered-down shit that gets called noisecore nowadays, which is NOT noisecore. Anyway, it's a load of 2-5 second blasts which, when taken together, sound like they were played backwards while falling down the stairs of the Empire State Building. A throwback to the glory days of early 1990's noise, when this stuff was at its peak. Pointless, talentless rubbish by 2 fucked-up arseholes who should be old enough to know better but chose a life of noise instead. New-school Nasum brats won't be into this shit at all. But you might be. Come and see for yourself. As usual, any negative feedback/insults will be laughed at/ignored. Debut CDR available for a quid, and the song titles prove it reads even worse than it sounds.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would o been a cool gig but as we said before,we are undergoing a line-up change,which is a shame cause i was well looking 4ward to playing the moorings again its fookin awesome,but only a week 4 new drummer to learn 8-10 songs!!!

We recently got a new member and for his first gig, he only played 3 songs with us. Perhaps if you could get your new drummer to learn a least 5 of the songs for next saturday, you could easily play it.

We recently got a new member and for his first gig, he only played 3 songs with us. Perhaps if you could get your new drummer to learn a least 5 of the songs for next saturday, you could easily play it.

i would love to still do it but i aint sure about the other guys,and we had our first jam in my garage with the new drummer last nite and he learned 3 songs already which is all we need just now as we only get toplay 3 songs at lemon tree tomorrow night!

i would love to still do it but i aint sure about the other guys,and we had our first jam in my garage with the new drummer last nite and he learned 3 songs already which is all we need just now as we only get toplay 3 songs at lemon tree tomorrow night!

Thats not bad learning 3 songs in one practice. Do another 3 next time and you have a set :)

Bastard Squad will kick cunt

I find this post repulsively offensive on such a family orientated website.

bastard squad are my new favourite band!

Blimey' date=' that's brave. Just checked: 45 tracks in under three minutes, we've even thrown in a BONUS 22 second linecheck at the start of the CD, and 15 seconds to pause for critical reflection and analysis at the end. Because we're such nice people.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Bastard Squad will kick cunt

I also wish to protest at this. I hope the moderators will do the decent, honorable thing and delete it. It might offend someone.