aberdeen-music

Bebo hacking

Metarie

I'm trying to act like I don't care because I really don't like Bebo that much but I keep getting a thing saying there have been too many failed attempts to sign in and I should try again in an hour but it's been happening for 3 days now. Either someone is *really* persistant in trying to get into my account or there's a bit of a bug. Anyone else having problems?

I'm trying to act like I don't care because I really don't like Bebo that much but I keep getting a thing saying there have been too many failed attempts to sign in and I should try again in an hour but it's been happening for 3 days now. Either someone is *really* persistant in trying to get into my account or there's a bit of a bug. Anyone else having problems?

like you, im indifferent about bebo, so i haven't been signed in for a while, just tried just now and had no problems.

?(

I have been having problems too - I tried logging in and it said my password was wrong (it definitely wasn't). Trying a couple of times more told me that I had too many failed attempts so had to wait.

Tried the next day and the same thing happened. I clicked to 'change my password' and they emailed me. I clicked the link in the email and had to enter a NEW password twice. Did this and then it said the password was wrong and that I had to wait again.

:(

*EDIT*

It's fine now. Must've just been some sort of bug.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

perhaps the fact that bebo is the most horrifically designed website in history has something to do with this problem. anything that can make myspace look smooth by comparison has to be pretty awful