aberdeen-music

Websites like this always make me laugh

that must be a piss take. either that or they've been seriously had by folks emailing them allegedly gay bands.

of particular silliness is that they warn people off the very christian sufjan stevens.

if you watch the video of the pastor, he looks like marlon brando in the godfather.

Last One, I love this quote. Not Because im a homophobia or anything just find it really funny that this Twat thinks homosexuality can be "Fixed" !!

" We recently started working on the problem of Homosexuality and the issues the Gays face. We believe that they can be fixed and we have created a program to help them on their way to recovery. " :laughing:

Where do i sign up!! HAHA

I AINT GAY BY THE WAY!!!! :kiss:

Guest TheOffice

No mention of Eminem! I thought he was evil! This site is strange it’s like those films you just can't stop watching although they are complete bollocks!

'For parents, same sex attraction (homosexuality) can be hard to spot until it is too late'

because you know you can force them to be single and alone or just to get married and have kids the normal way if you catch it early!!!! WTF

surely a pisstake? What makes Motorhead gay?!!

"Are you struggling with undesired same-sex attractions? Maybe you have been a Homosexual for a long time, but now are searching for a way out. You have come to the right place! Love God's Way is offering hope and help to people seeking freedom from being Gay. We believe and we have seen in thousands of lives that this freedom is possible through the power of our C.H.O.P.S program working in our hearts and minds.

The bottom line - you shouldn't be gay! You can lead a life of fulfillment and happiness as God intended, a life far better than what your Gay life has offered.

The journey to normalcy isn't an easy one, but we will be with you through the adventure. Our national network of online Christian ministries are devoted to providing the love and care you need as you find God, holiness, and healing."

This is hilarious even if it's a joke! The opening line reads in the style of an advert for debt consolidation or something.

"ever heard of freedom of speech? freedom of choice. here we are in this foul "year of our lord" 2007. you people are living in the dark ages.

im not gay but that website is just abysmal. i totally disagree

did you know that every vertibrate animal on this planet has 7 bones in its neck, from a cat to a giraffe. could be seen as proof that we all evolved from the same thing and weren't made out of mud by an all powerful being that blames us for his own mistakes.

you know this is the kind of thing normally associated with hitler right? except he hated YOU as well. "

emailed to the webmaster there not 10 minutes ago.

doubt i'll get a reply but if i do i'll post it up.

i'm going to send him an email with utter nonsense every day until i get a reply back. make up 'facts'

that help prove the evolution theory and voice my distaste

"ever heard of freedom of speech? freedom of choice. here we are in this foul "year of our lord" 2007. you people are living in the dark ages.

im not gay but that website is just abysmal. i totally disagree

did you know that every vertibrate animal on this planet has 7 bones in its neck, from a cat to a giraffe. could be seen as proof that we all evolved from the same thing and weren't made out of mud by an all powerful being that blames us for his own mistakes.

you know this is the kind of thing normally associated with hitler right? except he hated YOU as well. "

emailed to the webmaster there not 10 minutes ago.

doubt i'll get a reply but if i do i'll post it up.

i'm going to send him an email with utter nonsense every day until i get a reply back. make up 'facts'

that help prove the evolution theory and voice my distaste

I hope you are trolling.

This site is for real.

The pastors Myspace site ...

www.myspace.com/donniedavies

I snet him a message explaing that that I have gay friends and they are extremely kind and loving people. Who he is he to judge other people. What next? I dont like those darkies? Fucking hypocrite.

I also told him that he is no Christian, if he was, he would believe in tolorence.

Cunt

*pardon my language*

Hog :cheers:

PS Ironically, he looks like Ron Jeremy!

which one of them has their heart in the right place? the one using his faith as an excuse to treat other people like shit or the one using his faith as an excuse to treat other people like shit?

Fucking hell, fine. His hearts in the right place in MY OPPINION. I'd rather see somebody making a hash at having a go at an anti-homosexual hiding behind God than somebody publicly delcaring that homosexual people are dangerous. Enjoy.

which one of them has their heart in the right place? the one using his faith as an excuse to treat other people like shit or the one using his faith as an excuse to treat other people like shit?

why are you repeating yourself, repeating yourself?

i have no faith, i have as much soul as a brick.

Ah fuck it, his heart's in the right place.

indeed, cheers.

i just like winding up these 'extremist' christians. they claim to have complete faith but get a little rattled sometimes when you question them.they are nearly as bad as the extremist muslims who bomb buses and buildings.

lets just hope the rev doesnt decide to strap himself up and walk into the middle of a gay pride parade.