aberdeen-music

Wanted Steinberger or Hohner

Diesel

Folks,

I'm going to be travelling to and from Luanda (on rotation) for the foreseeable future and don't wan't top spend to much time away from my geetar (fuck knows I NEED the practice!).

Anyhoo - I've always funcied one of those headless, small-bodied Steinberger/Hohner deelies, but they're not easy to come by...

...so anyone selling or know of one for sale (eBay apart) ???

Ta muchly

Guest texjamm
Folks,

I'm going to be travelling to and from Luanda (on rotation) for the foreseeable future ....

Steinberger........I would have thought an Uzi more appropriate from what I hear of Luanda!!!!

i could be wrong, but i seem to remember seeing some of them in sound control in glasgow(the one the one down from central station in the city centre, not the west end one). i think they had a few of them. as i said i could be wrong but might be worth giving them a call.

i could be wrong, but i seem to remember seeing some of them in sound control in glasgow(the one the one down from central station in the city centre, not the west end one). i think they had a few of them. as i said i could be wrong but might be worth giving them a call.

I was in there just last Wednesday - never crossed my mind to look for one!

Their vast array of effects pedals temporarily mesmerised me !

Guest DustyDeviada

Yep, saw them in Sound Control in Glasgow not too long ago. They were next to the stairs as you go through to the acoustic room, opposite the PRSs.

Guest DustyDeviada
Ta - I'm after the wee cropped one - Hohner do one called GT3 with EMG's in. That'll dae me!!!

As long as it fits in my suitcase :laughing:

Get one with active pickups, you can use the battery compartment for smuggling drugs. ;)