aberdeen-music

B A S T A R D S Q U A D

Scorge

Some people have been asking about us. This post is for information only.

BASTARD SQUAD = all new two piece SPD side project playing old school early 90's guitar free noisecore, harder and faster. Shortly to release debut 45 track demo, here's the front cover. Anyone with an IQ over 7 should suss out where we've nicked the idea from:

nmtw.JPG

These will likely go on sale at our debut gig at the Moorings on the 3rd of February, nudge nudge wink wink, etc. Will cost about a quid or two (unless you're a member of MMW, in which case it'll set you back twelve hundred quid, just like that rubbish tour you bought onto ;)).

All further enquires to mine or Jake's PM inbox.

FIN.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

can't even be bothered replying to this thread with any sort of point. However, let it be known that I audibly sighed when I read the opening post.

I'm going with column b meself. Reviving a very tired and pointless 'feud' to raise a bit of controversy and therefore a bit of attention maybe?

As long as it's puerile, we're not giving a toss.......

Oh dear. I fear this thread has a very short life expectancy...

Why, because you're already expecting the usual nonsense from Rinky and Dink about us being either mentally ill, in need of urgent heart bypass surgery, or other personal attacks outside the rules of the website? If that's it, then ban them......

Like I said, the post is for information only, and the intention was to use it a one single thread which will get constantly updated when we have future gigs/releases/etc to let people know about, not one to get closed.......

Why, because you're already expecting the usual nonsense from Rinky and Dink about us being either mentally ill, in need of urgent heart bypass surgery, or other personal attacks outside the rules of the website.

Pretty much, yeah.

Although creating threads like this, intentionally trying to provoke other members, isn't doing you any favours either.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Probably because they're sick of your band's one-dimensional personalities and obsession with My Mind's Weapon. Honestly, what the fuck is your problem with them? Is there some secret reason that you must bring up their names at all times? Did they fuck your mothers? I seldom see any post that doesn't refer to some arch nemesis by a hilarious nickname that is appreciated by all of 3 people, and/or slagging off MMW utterly out of context. IT IS BORING. Find something else to talk about, so that other users can browse this site without falling into a coma every time they read one of your (and by your I am addressing more than one person) posts.

• Upvote 1

Probably because they're sick of your band's one-dimensional personalities and obsession with My Mind's Weapon. Honestly, what the fuck is your problem with them? Is there some secret reason that you must bring up their names at all times? Did they fuck your mothers? I seldom see any post that doesn't refer to some arch nemesis by a hilarious nickname that is appreciated by all of 3 people, and/or slagging off MMW utterly out of context. IT IS BORING. Find something else to talk about, so that other users can browse this site without falling into a coma every time they read one of your (and by your I am addressing more than one person) posts.

I think this post hit the nail on the head.