aberdeen-music

Paul Lamb & The King Snakes

Goodman46

Great gig, but man, who's bright idea was it to have tables and chairs? at a gig by these guys? C'mon!!........bad idea!!!

This stupid woman who had a table to herself smack in the middle at the front decides to get up and dance(still the first set as well) right in front of my table which was slightly to the side too. I asked her to move somewhere else, to which she replied " I'm a friend of the band, I've known them for 15 years blah blah".....big deal.....I couldn't care less if she was Paul Lambs secret illegitimate daughter......how rude can you get?? Complaining to the staff is a waste of time, they did nothing. I mean I hate seated gigs at the best of times, I'd much rather stand, and normally I like when people dance, but there are gigs that suit a sitting audience and this wasn't one of them, and to get up and dance in front of seated customers is not on. Get your act together Lemon Tree!

Great gig, but man, who's bright idea was it to have tables and chairs? at a gig by these guys? C'mon!!........bad idea!!!

This stupid woman who had a table to herself smack in the middle at the front decides to get up and dance(still the first set as well) right in front of my table which was slightly to the side too. I asked her to move somewhere else, to which she replied " I'm a friend of the band, I've known them for 15 years blah blah".....big deal.....I couldn't care less if she was Paul Lambs secret illegitimate daughter......how rude can you get?? Complaining to the staff is a waste of time, they did nothing. I mean I hate seated gigs at the best of times, I'd much rather stand, and normally I like when people dance, but there are gigs that suit a sitting audience and this wasn't one of them, and to get up and dance in front of seated customers is not on. Get your act together Lemon Tree!

I'd like to agree with this gentlemans first sentiment and then disagree with most of the rest. Firstly, yes it was a great night. in fact, it was a fantastic night and the best I've seen the band yet. The current lineup has really started to gel since the last time I caught them and they blew me away so thanks to all at the LT for getting them up again

The girl getting up and dancing in front of your table may have been an inconvenience but when she arrived, that was the only available table and dancing over to the side means you can't see the band which is rubbish. i believe that the tables were in place due to the small number of tickets that were sold. without them, it'd have looked terribly empty. it's not the first time i've sat to watch the king snakes either and it suits me fine.

anyway, a fantastic night and a pleasure to see them again.

/x

She could've danced in front of her own table at which no one else was sitting . Why move over and interfere with other peoples view of the band. If everyone else stood up then great.......but no it was only her, until near the end of the gig. Other people were dancing at the side, not in front of the tables. Why is it rubbish not being able to see the band when someone decides to prance around right in front of you? Seems pretty obvious to me.