aberdeen-music

Getting Married again ..............

JenJen

Thanks for your views guys.

After reading all your comments I have to say that I am a Christian, I have found a minister who will marry us in a church, I have three children so unless I'm Mary then you can draw your own conclusions on the virignity question and I can thankfully afford whatever kind of wedding I want.

For those of you who have a great marriage which has lasted since time began and you are very happy then I wish you all the happiness in the future and have so much respect for you.

For those who think that marriage is for life, well thats what I thought the first time, I wanted it to last for ever but you never know what's around the corner and just because my marriage failed does that mean that I cannot celebrate my second wedding in the style I wish?

Thanks to those of you who said that its up to me how I get married - this, I feel, is the kindest comment but sadly only covers about 10% of comments left on this thread.

Go away with this thought .......................... are any of us qualified to judge other's actions if the actions themselves are not hurting or effecting anyone?

Is that a "no" to murder by axe then?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly - so why should people blame me when my ex is in South East Asia with a new wife and doesnt contact or pay for his kids? Two people make a marriage - I agree.

I'm possibly the last one who should be suggesting this but........ if you ask for opinions you shouldnt get pissed off when you get them.

Your main problem seems to be you feel your family/friends are not too sypathetic about the failure of your first marriage...

I feel you have a couple of choices here...

1/ dont give a fuck, accept that thats how they feel and get on with it

2/ talk to them about it, its amazing how people form opinions on little or no information, if they get the facts from the horses mouth "so to speak" they might change their mind.

One way or another, I bet they are the first ones to approach you to say how fantastic you look in your white wedding dress at the church... good luck.