aberdeen-music

Lost

Guest Craig C

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Watched last nights episode and.... is it just me or is Series 3 starting to drag on a bit? I'm just a wee bit bored and tired of all the red herrings, surprises and plot twists that are happening along the way.

It's not just you. I wasn't that fussed with last nights episode and i dunno, its kinda lost its appeal. Maybe when we get to see more of the characters we know again (the beach ones) i might get back into it?

I prefer Heroes at the moment, it reminds me of what Lost used to be like.

Watched last nights episode and.... is it just me or is Series 3 starting to drag on a bit? I'm just a wee bit bored and tired of all the red herrings, surprises and plot twists that are happening along the way.

In a way it is dragging a bit, but it is still a riveting 40 minutes(or 1 hour if include breaks) to watch.

We're due a few real good episodes I hope anyway.

Totally loved the way that bus pwned Juliet's ex.

It's just you.

...and a less than impressed Camie and Dayeth by the look of things.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's suddenly turned shite - I just think the abrubt change in story line in Series 3 has upset the continuity a bit and has also, strangely, caused the show to repeat itself in the sense that we seem to be seeing a lot of back story to new characters (in this case The Others) as we did Series 1 for the main group of survivors and Series 2 for people on the other side of the island.

No doubt Series 4 will introduce a new set of characters and introduce more back story that's "essential" to the plot.

...and a less than impressed Camie and Dayeth by the look of things.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's suddenly turned shite - I just think the abrubt change in story line in Series 3 has upset the continuity a bit and has also, strangely, caused the show to repeat itself in the sense that we seem to be seeing a lot of back story to new characters (in this case The Others) as we did Series 1 for the main group of survivors and Series 2 for people on the other side of the island.

No doubt Series 4 will introduce a new set of characters and introduce more back story that's "essential" to the plot.

Yeah thats my only gripe with the season so far, instead of actually answering any of the oh-so important cliffhangers it left at the end of season 2 it seems to be quite content just filling out episode after episode with flashbacks for all the new players or yet more flashbacks for Jack etc. Its starting to feel like with all the bogging itself down with new people and storylines, they'll only just of caught up with the main storyline or charachters toward the end of this season.

While like Camie says, they're all good 40 minute eps, i dont think they fit well in with the first 2 seasons, it feels more like a spin-off at the moment.

Although i await a spectactular 'bringing everything together' episode, that makes me go ahhhhhhhhh!