aberdeen-music

Lost

Guest Craig C

Guest Craig C

So who's going to continue watching this when it returns on Sky One? Judging by the spoilers and synopsis details - I reckon this show will become shit hot once again. Because lets face it, the storyline did get a tad stale for a while.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Craig C
ummm... it started this monday past.

As for lost, apparently they are looking at ending it once they reach 100 episodes.

I would be perfectly happy if the producers end it the way they want to, as opposed to ABC dragging it out (X-files style). I read that 5 seasons is the timescale they would like.

I'm looking forward to not having to download anymore since it'll be on the US airing schedule now that it's on Sky One. Have C4 still got the rights for terrestrial viewing? Otherwise it's a bit crap for anyone who used to watch it once it reached C4.

Token sympathy post ;)

It was a beast of a cliffhanger they left us on, they haven't lost their touch for that anyway.

Guest DustyDeviada

Yup, 2 episodes of Prison Break on Monday, the last episode of S1 and the first ep of S2.

Idiots who didn't realise this will be relieved to know that the new ep is repeated tonight. ;)

As for Lost, i read that the producers are planning to end it at S4. This would be a good thing IMO, there's only so long they can go without answers.

Guest Craig C
there's only so long they can go without answers.

That's true. I think the main gripe (sp?) I have with the show is it never seems to give much away...and when it does, it throws an extra ten "wtf?" moments into things.

Yup, 2 episodes of Prison Break on Monday, the last episode of S1 and the first ep of S2.

Idiots who didn't realise this will be relieved to know that the new ep is repeated tonight. ;)

Maybe he/she was talking about it starting again on Monday for us hardcore PB'ers who are awaiting episode 15 of season 2.

If not, then here's what happens...

Season 3, has been really good so far. Episode 1 was amazing, then 2 was a bit dissapointing and i was worried we were going to have another season 2 on our hands. But 3 was a return to good form, and since its all been good. Bring on the rest of the season!!!

RIP Ecko - Best LOST character. Anyone else think he'll be appearing in quite a few Locke dream/hallucination sequences..?

Guest Craig C
Season 3, has been really good so far. Episode 1 was amazing, then 2 was a bit dissapointing and i was worried we were going to have another season 2 on our hands. But 3 was a return to good form, and since its all been good. Bring on the rest of the season!!!

RIP Ecko - Best LOST character. Anyone else think he'll be appearing in quite a few Locke dream/hallucination sequences..?

Probably. Rumour also has it, that Shannon and Boone will be appearing in some flashbacks this season.

Has anyone else been looking at spoilers etc? I wonder what's with the Volkswagen in the jungle ?(