aberdeen-music

Engl Thunder 50 head for sale...

jon

I'm thinking about selling my Engl Thunder 50 head (it comes with the footswitch although that is in need of some soldering). I'm only considering selling because I use my JCM900 for gigging and I have a Peavey Valveking head as a backup, and the Engl is a bit too metal for me these days.

To be honest I don't desperately need to sell it, but I would like it to get more use than I can give it just now, so I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested. I'd be looking for 350 for the head and footswitch and I can post it anywhere in the UK for another 10.

The head is in very good condition, although it has been gigged. If anyone saw deadenstereo, they would probably have heard either me or Craig playing through it, and if you listen to the deadenstereo studio recordings, it's on pretty much all of them.

Let me know if anyone is interested,

Jon

• 8 months later...

Hi again Jon, I see your reply. Can you give me a definitive price, how do you want to be paid?(I have a long standing paypal account, or I could send a cheque). I will arrange collection, via Parcelforce, at a suitable time. I will respond by return, many thanks, arthur.