aberdeen-music

Bands to look out for!

nhoj

Easy there...you might want to be careful I mean your post is vague on wether you actually like MMW or not. That's just to be safe huh? I mean you can't be seen on here to be acknowledging the fact that we are doing ok for ourselves can you. That would just be very un-Aberdeen-music.com wouldn't it?

www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon for all the happenings in our world...and there's a few ;)

get over it, everyone else has.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like my minds wepon. i like them a lot, i really dont see what all the bickering and hatred is about, they are a good band, doing what they do VERY well, and getting on well with it, hats off to them i say :D

strong like ox

level four

eddison

project:venhell

E106

They are all a selection of my favourite local bands, if you can call project:venhell local lads.

Yeah, Stonehaven is ages away from Aberdeen, and Strong Like Ox and Level Four both live on Union Street. In the same block of flats. Local Bands Mews, its called.

I'm away to go and get a flight to Aberdeen, its tough living in Stonehaven.

• 3 weeks later...
Easy there...you might want to be careful I mean your post is vague on wether you actually like MMW or not. That's just to be safe huh? I mean you can't be seen on here to be acknowledging the fact that we are doing ok for ourselves can you. That would just be very un-Aberdeen-music.com wouldn't it?

www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon for all the happenings in our world...and there's a few ;)

Whoah tiger no need for hostility! I, maybe wasn't clear i meant we all know that you're doing things as it has been discussed in many threads and always seems to end up in slagging matches between you guys and scorge, jake spike et al. i'm not a huge fan of your music i'm sort of on the fence (i can hear it's good but that doesn't mean i get it) plus i've never seen you play either so i'm not in the best position to be criticising you. and i WAS acknowledging that your doing well for yourselves!

any way that cleared up then yes MMW are a band to watch out for