aberdeen-music

FMA'07 - Best 'International' Act

The Ghost Of Fudge

Please take the time to vote for one of these five nominated bands. the category is best international act - we give this one to bands from outwith aberdeen.

you can find out our champion at the lemon tree on sat 24th march when we hold our glittering fudge awards ceremony. tickets might even already be onsale, who knows? (i don't :gringo: )

now pick a band!

• 3 weeks later...
I like them to but get a little discouraged these days with their very obvious complacency and out 'n' out dislike for every other band ever. That said their disdain for others does not appear to be harming their career

To be fair, right from the outstanding debut single ('Aye, whitever' split 7" w/The Notajots) up to their latest release ('Fukyezaz, yezizaz dikz'), the louche post-nietzschean nihilism has always been a large part of their appeal.

I am however a little trepidatious about a possible new direction with their forthcoming album, provisionally titled 'Actually, You May Have a Point'...

To be fair, right from the outstanding debut single ('Aye, whitever' split 7" w/The Notajots) up to their latest release ('Fukyezaz, yezizaz dikz'), the louche post-nietzschean nihilism has always been a large part of their appeal.

I am however a little trepidatious about a possible new direction with their forthcoming album, provisionally titled 'Actually, You May Have a Point'...

The lure of the industry big bucks ensures once again that attistic integrity falls by the way side. I hear talk of a tribute act...