aberdeen-music

Wii Sports...Your Scores

Sam 45

not a big fan of bowling, once got 3 strikes in a row and learned thats what you call a 'turkey' strike.

in the Wii Training i got a home-run with every shot for the bassball one, yet can never do it in games.

in golf ive got 6 below par as my best so far. i was once 8 below going into the last hole but landed in the water about 5 times cos of the cunting wind and it being physically impossible!!!!

not a big fan of bowling, once got 3 strikes in a row and learned thats what you call a 'turkey' strike.

in the Wii Training i got a home-run with every shot for the bassball one, yet can never do it in games.

in golf ive got 6 below par as my best so far. i was once 8 below going into the last hole but landed in the water about 5 times cos of the cunting wind and it being physically impossible!!!!

I just had 6 strikes in a row and they called it a 'six-pack'. Cant hit a home run for love nor money on baseball. 1 under on the golf is my best, despite being 6 under after 7.

Just eagled 2 of the first 3 then totally radged up. How hard are the last 2 holes.

i hate the 2nd last one. i actually think its impossible to land on the green. the last one isnt too bad as long as you dont have serious wind blowing against you. i have learned my lesson in that if the wind is blowing against you, never try to get to the last 'island' in two shots, cos after landing in the water you get put into the rough, which makes it impossible then to get to the next one, which means you need to putt the ball backwards onto the fairway before trying again, minimum of 4 shots lost really !!

:swearing:

i love tennis. and boxing is pretty tiring once you get passed the really shit guys.

i hate the 2nd last one. i actually think its impossible to land on the green. the last one isnt too bad as long as you dont have serious wind blowing against you. i have learned my lesson in that if the wind is blowing against you, never try to get to the last 'island' in two shots, cos after landing in the water you get put into the rough, which makes it impossible then to get to the next one, which means you need to putt the ball backwards onto the fairway before trying again, minimum of 4 shots lost really !!

:swearing:

i love tennis. and boxing is pretty tiring once you get passed the really shit guys.

I thought it was impossible to hit the green on the 8th as well but did it last night, missed the putt though haha. The 9th is only fun when you have wind with and you can go for that island on the left hand side with yer drive.

Had 3 spares and the rest strikes last night and didnt beat my record...completely gutted.

I thought it was impossible to hit the green on the 8th as well but did it last night, missed the putt though haha. The 9th is only fun when you have wind with and you can go for that island on the left hand side with yer drive.

Had 3 spares and the rest strikes last night and didnt beat my record...completely gutted.

bowling annoys me cos my brother is so much better than me at it. he starts off so far to the right that its right on the edge of the gutter, and hooked it so far he manages a strike pretty much every time.

i just still go straight down the middle, fool on me i suppose.

• 2 weeks later...