aberdeen-music

Swap Shop

JaseyBoi

I tried this last year on here and got zero replys so i thought id try again this year

I recieved a few books at crimbo and after reading them thought i could see about swapping them on here...I also have other books ive clung onto for years and probably will never read again

Ricky Gervais Presents the World of Karl Pilkington

Various broons and oor wullie

Andy capp x 2 comic books

Essential (various)

surrealists -

pre raphaeilittes -

monet -

dali (these would have to be swapped for something i was really wanting

Michael dobbs Winstons war

The last beatles Interview

All in excellent condition and willing to swap

The essential books are big books mind and id honestly swap them all for say "a brief history of everything" by bill bryson or something...There is 4 essential books on artists with awsome insights into there lifes and heaps of there work.....I also have another book on dali but tbh not sure if id part with that so easily

Hope others have books or even TAT they would like to swap and im sure we can all be trusted with posting them and the like.................

aub00012078fcl8qk.gif

Thats one of the essential books just to give you an idea

How about 50 copies of Take a Break. for the lot.

My wife has a build up of these and needs to get rid of them of the bed side cabinet before it collapses.

Lol

If its been a year sitting doing nothing then they are worth nothing to you, as you will never use them again. So give them up for free and maybe they will be used and abused by someone who will read read read and then do the same and pass them on to be abused by someone else.

After all this is what makes the world go round.

How about 50 copies of Take a Break. for the lot.

My wife has a build up of these and needs to get rid of them of the bed side cabinet before it collapses.

Lol

If its been a year sitting doing nothing then they are worth nothing to you, as you will never use them again. So give them up for free and maybe they will be used and abused by someone who will read read read and then do the same and pass them on to be abused by someone else.

After all this is what makes the world go round.

On a similar note, I have tons of Computer Active magazines if anyone wants them.