aberdeen-music

[GIG] Chaos Creations Presents: Stuntface + Numskull + The Upstarts @ Cafe Drummonds

chaos

• 2 weeks later...

we're still trying to get a support band to open the show for us. basically we've been through about 7 bands and none can make it. we've got one band left, but if they can't do it... is there anyone who fancies just sitting down with an acoustic guitar and playing a few songs?

If there is PM me or send us a message on the myspace.

so are billy liar confirmed for opening up then greg?

also, this is possibly our last gig ever, probably last of the year, so if you've never seen us why not come along? well, maybe someone told u we were shite, maybe u hate punk or ska, maybe you're washing your hair. but you know, generally, why not? you might never get a chance again and you might end up on your death bed thinking 'why oh why didn't i go and see the upstarts when i had the chance?'

sadly we've had both numskull and stuntface pull out. yeah that's a kick in the balls. but billy liar will be joining us for an hour before the upstarts come one and by the time the upstarts hit the stage it will only be ONE pound to get in. spare us some change gov'na :up: