aberdeen-music

strange virus?

andrew.

so recently the strangest and incredibly annoying virus has attacked my computer.

whats happening is basically every few seconds a voice sounds over the speakers, i THINK saying "i love you" buts its a bit distorted. also sometimes it has a sound like a fly buzzing, on seperate occasions.

this comes and goes, but is extreamly annoying as it stops me from being able to enjoy music from my computer.

ive tried spybot, AVG antivirus, and some free ad-ware remover i downloaded, but nothing has made it go away.

any advice would be great.

andrew.x

Perhaps you could post the logs from your scans at link below, they helped me out. They're basically volunteers who try and give you instructions on how to get rid of viruses via a forum where you post the logs from various scans. They ask you to download a program called hijackthis (there's instructions on the site where to get it and stuff) and they can analyse the logs and give you instructions etc how to solve problem. A word of warning though, apparently hijackthis is pretty powerful so you shouldn't delete anything with it til you get the logs checked by someone on the forum.

SWI Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board)