aberdeen-music

Heavier than Heaven: Kurt Cobain Biopic

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

I just read about the Charles Cross biography of Kurt Cobain is being made in a movie on teletext today, with Courtney Love's blessing. I had a quick search on the internet and found this blog entry from Courtney:

i wonder what kurt would be wearing these days? i think about stuff like that sometimes. it was a hard saturn return the hardest ever but if hed have just got over it, lived through it, ignored those assholes about what they said about drugs, broke up his band like he wanted, did the record he wanted to make, its not news he wanted to break up his band, Charlie Cross Knows and wrote it in heavier than heaven which is going to be a movie. i cant name names its better Variety announce it rather than me but youll all be happy, i personally think me is a little too pretty , but ive talked with her and she assures me im full of shit, which is why i like her she says stuff like that, plus ive never once seen her at Hyde and she keeps her bizness clean, HE is a choice between two actors , one evryone thinks of as sweet and perfect and unassuming, but whod does have alot of rage in him the other wears his rage well, the good news is everyone wants to do it and i dont have to beg anyone, okay that ought to keep yall guessing, but that films NOT getting made til im in the set out of actor jail, because im not making a movie about myself until im out of actor jail which is happening but not til the end of jan begining of feb am i getting to announce this all.

I think this will be rather interesting, will Kurt be portrayed as the mean spirited drug addict he became? Will Dave Grohl be portayed as the cunt that he is? (I may be the only person in the world who thinks Dave Grohl is a cunt)

Guest bluesxman

That film 'Last Days', while at times boring, is probably as exciting as a film about a drug-addled grunge star's life should be. Or are they going to make it a big glossy rise and fall story. Who would play Kris Novoselic? The drummer from The Killers looks like him but is about 3 feet too small. I predict this film will be shite.

dave grohl is a fuckin god in his own right , i will agree that the last 3 foo albums are not great but each to there own,and so what if his nice image annoys ppl he is clearly just an average guy that behaves himself,whoopy fookin ding:swearing:

noone on this site ever has anything nice to say bout anyone,your all a bunch o bitches

i am laughing as i write this as i know noone will care