aberdeen-music

SOM name change?

Chi 666

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Never been a fan of the name, but most band names are shit anyway. If you change it, something really cheesey and metalheadish like Rhino or Bulldozer would be fun.

I think you should call it "The stuartmaxwell is gay band"

seriously.

very few things acually make me laugh aloud at my computer, that did.

ROFLBROTHEL..... LOL! (this doesnt often get pulled out either)

i've always been proud of the music we play in the band... but i sincerely think its about time we changed the name we came up with in ten minutes, whilst slighlty un-sober , watching futurama. (ello ello' wats all this then?) we were 15 or something! time to get a little more growed up i think.

i put that to the thread.

edit: what say we speak with patrick boo once we have 3 names, and the 4th option can be "keep it the same" and see

if he'd be up for a mini poll or something to decide if we change the name?!

• Upvote 1

If you want, you can ask one of the staff to add a poll to a thread in this forum. I'd imagine "The Stewart Maxwell is Gay Band" would be the runaway winner, though...

ace, i'll speak to the guys at next practice (which, lets face it guys.... could be while, for fucks sake.) and get back to you! cheers.

lets here suggestions from people who are interested.

i thought of akasom (ah-kha-som or A.K.A - S.O.M ... shite i know)

something that goes with our lyrics or the kind of theme of the band

"The stuartmaxwell is gay band"?

Everyone knows my stance on the band name but i would be happy to cvhange it to that.

And Me too, i havent laughed like that at my computer for ages, Cheers for brightening up the start of my nightshift!!!

Thanks Again THURISAZ!! :up:

Guest inc18457

stop fucking talking about this on a public internet forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for what it's worth, statue of misery is among the worst band names i've ever heard, along with stutterfly, raunchy and from autumn to ashes (i lump pretty much every band with a month/day/season in their name in with that).

and you wonder why stuart maxwell (amongst others) rips you to shreds?!!?

stop fucking talking about this on a public internet forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for what it's worth, statue of misery is among the worst band names i've ever heard, along with stutterfly, raunchy and from autumn to ashes (i lump pretty much every band with a month/day/season in their name in with that).

Calm calm calm.

It is sort of their forum, so I suppose they're entitled to ask for feedback on stuff. It's not like they posted it in main music discussion bit. Ah, the hazards of the search new post button.

And I'm pretty sure Maxwell rips into them for the music, not their name.