aberdeen-music

Bassist Still Required For Local Prog/death Act 'Cranial'

SeaOfEnergy

HELLO EVERYBODY, AGAIN, JUST LETTING EVERYBODY KNOW, AGAIN ,THAT WE AT CRANIAL ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A TALENTED,EAGER AND AMBITIOUS PERSON TO LAY SOME SUBSONIC WAVES UPON OUR METICULOUSLY CRAFTED PROGRESSIVE DEATH METAL MONSTER. A LOVE OF EXTREME METAL /DEATH METAL(E.G CANNIBAL CORPSE,SEVERE TORTURE,CRYPTOPSY,SUFFOCATION) AND PROGRESSIVE/ART ROCK (EG TOOL, PINK FLOYD,MIKE OLDFIELD,THE DOORS) WILL BE NECESSARY.

OUR MYSPACE IS

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CRANIALDEATH

(all songs are rough recordings without bass guitar)

thanks for ur time

:up:

well if ur up for a jam, u could come along and see whether it could work or not. We are looking for sum1 who is dedicated to the style of music we play, although beggars cant be choosers and all that shite , so we'll let you know when our next jam is. Lawrie's Iron Cobra fucked up at last practice so i duno when that will b ?(

n e way talk to u soon

Lewis

well if ur up for a jam, u could come along and see whether it could work or not. We are looking for sum1 who is dedicated to the style of music we play, although beggars cant be choosers and all that shite , so we'll let you know when our next jam is. Lawrie's Iron Cobra fucked up at last practice so i duno when that will b ?(

n e way talk to u soon

Lewis

I am into the style of music, I'm just too lazy to play it.... More pain than fun but I guess you get used to the style you play and it gets less sore every jam..... Might have access to a loan of another drum pedal for ya, or you can always hire from Tom.......

No doubt speak to you tomorrow anyways ;):up:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a guy who played with Tony from Element106 years ago. He gave it up but the last few times i spoke to him he fancied maybe buying a bass again. He would be ideal for the shit you guys do. It's right up his street. I'll keep working on him!! Our meetings are speradic to say the least though.

I'll let you know if there is a break through... Good luck in the mean time.

Bazz