aberdeen-music

experienced drummer required

mikestoneroses

yeah, we aint got the time

mr smashing pumpkins man, i was listening to em when you were in your nappies, can you play the bass, dont try and be lippy, suggest you keep your comments to yourself, we are not the sort of crowd you want to PISS OFF. CHING CHING FOR NOW GEEZER. P.S suggest you stick to what you do best, mixing CHEMICALS

mr smashing pumpkins man, i was listening to em when you were in your nappies, can you play the bass, dont try and be lippy, suggest you keep your comments to yourself, we are not the sort of crowd you want to PISS OFF. CHING CHING FOR NOW GEEZER. P.S suggest you stick to what you do best, mixing CHEMICALS

"CHING CHING" classic. A man after my own heart.:up:

Hahaha, I like your Biography on one of your MySpace pages

Here there and everywhere,aberdeens no1,kickin shit out of door staff,causin fuckin riots at every gig,turned down by some labels for being too fuckin hard to handle !too much drugs and booze !and some tarts . fans - indie kids,smokers,tarts, mostly abedeen soccer casuals[the group who certain members of the band were in first] who would kick shit out of any wankers at there gigs sometimes the band would join in too. Won some compitions played a lot of good gigs namely big issue events to support good causes[like keepin them in drugs and booze] basically no one could touch them a right bunch of cunts.Fucken could of had it ,fucken defintly lost it. Some epic fuckin tunes though. 94-98 R.I.P. there will never be another like ye.

:laughing: