aberdeen-music

Mon' Fishstock!

Camie

Guest Craig
Originally posted by ASH:

Nah you all want to go to moshulu to see Gilman.

too fucking true :)

what an awsome gig that will be

AND only 4 I hear...

With a US touring band (No Way Jose)

Wow...

Guest RomanChoke

Maybe this organised gig has gone on for too long (Fishstock that is). After all, the letter RIP are on gravestones to carry a meaning. I'm sure the guy was great and all but how many years is this to go on for?

Originally posted by RomanChoke:

Maybe this organised gig has gone on for too long (Fishstock that is). After all, the letter RIP are on gravestones to carry a meaning. I'm sure the guy was great and all but how many years is this to go on for?

i think you should jus shut the fuck up...or i will fuckin kill you. You seriously dont have a clue what ur speakin about u arrogant tit!

as far as i know it doesn't go to charity. normally promoters keep the profits (if ever there are any), however there is a question if using Fish to promote the gig is a good thing, however the gigs are a memorial, and to be honest, i think it's more of a get together for his friends to remember him, and it is a really nice thing to do and they do put a lot of effort in.

not sure what my point is, but it's a valid question to ask why it's being done every year, if you're not connected with him or his friends etc.

oh yeah, and danny, that was a bit harsh, a bit over the top keep the happy spirit about this and don't get over protective.

Everyone that didn't turn up missed one of the most rocking gig's i've ever been to. Small enclosed area tore the stage up (soundwise), We Become Less proved to everyone that they're the best hardcore act in scotland, and it's sad to se MDL leave the stage - as you know you're gonna have to wait another year to see them again - they, along with the help of the zombie rob karloff (ZOMBIE) put on one of the most rocking 'comeback' sets.

Fucking brilliant night - and The 'Terror are 'affa greatful that we were included on the line up.

Fucking right it was a good night! Seeing Onion Terror's very own mascot Jay down 3/4 of a pint of onions then put mustard in his eyes only to hear/see him scream in pain.

Small Enclosed area were good although songs are too long for me *shrugs*

We become Less are one of the best Hardcore acts ive heard/seen. They are fucking amazing and pull out all the stops.

Was a first time seeing My Decaying Leg and thumbs up to them. Even though they were drunk and and only two rehearsals since alst gig they put on a memorable performance. Was great to see everyone dancing to them!

Thumbs Up to everyone who came especially drakes and My decaying Leg for a great night.