aberdeen-music

Freelance Graphic/Web Designer: Offering Design Services!

routeseven

Hey there guys and girls. How are you all? Hopefully you all had a great xmas and new year :up:

Alright, i've been here for a while but not really posted.. basically i'm here as a freelance

graphic designer to offer you my design services. I know there are a lot of up and coming

bands in aberdeen, and am also aware that some of you may require websites etc to promote yourselves. Be aware though, that i'm not here just to design for bands. Give me a shout whatever your situation or needs are! I'm here to offer a very varied selection of services, but the main services are as follows..

Web Design

Design and creation of website.

Including,

- Logo design (if required)

- Layout design

- Colour scheme

- News script setup

- Message board/Forum setup (if required)

- Additional extras available on request..

Graphic Design

Various different options.

Including,

- Logo design

- Album covers

- T-shirts

- Merchandise

- Flyers

- Posters

- Signatures

- And a whole lot more..

Basically, if you want anything designed just give me a shout. Very reasonable and realistic prices. Work always completed on time and at the highest of quality. I've been a graphic designer for around 6 years now and have a lot of experience and passion for what i do. This hopefully shows in my work.

Please take a look through my website, routeseven.co.uk [ graphic and web design based in aberdeen, scotland ]. If you would like to discuss anything regarding your design needs please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for reading :)

Regards,

- Dave

Edit: Free website design offer has been taken, thank you for your emails!

Alright guys and girls, since there's been no interest here so far i'm going to go ahead and offer a free website to the first band that gets in touch with me at r7@routeseven.co.uk

Just let me know a little bit about your band, how long you've been together.. stuff like that and i'll get back to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Peace.

I like your portfolio. I'd quite like a new logo designed for this web site. Are you up to the task? I'd happily pay.

Hey Neil, thank you for your reply. I'm glad you like the portfolio. I'm very much up to the task, and i'm sure that with a little discussion i can produce the perfect new logo for you.

Msn or personal meeting may be the best way to work things out. What is most convenient for you?

I also like your portfolio, i've always been looking for somebody to amek flyers for gigs ect. I'll be in touch when i could do with a help.

Hey Sam, thank you for your interest. You've obviously visited the site, so you'll have my contact details. Anytime you need help just give me a call alright dude?

Peace.

I like your design work too!

Might need a tshirt design real soon if your up for that:up:

Hey Hog, funny you should mention t-shirt design. I was just thinking about adding some to my portfolio. For the moment though you could check out www.myspace.com/iplbrand Some of my designs are on display there.

Just get in touch whenever you need it done.

Peace.

Hey there,

I like your stuff my band might be lookin for some stuff, ie logo T shirt Designs etc.

We are in the process of maybe changing out name. Check our forum if you have any cool name ideas!!

Ill get in touch with you when we know what we are doin with the band name etc!!

Cheers Dude. :up:

Hey Neil, thank you for your reply. I'm glad you like the portfolio. I'm very much up to the task, and i'm sure that with a little discussion i can produce the perfect new logo for you.

Msn or personal meeting may be the best way to work things out. What is most convenient for you?

MSN is probably the easiest way to go - just add me using my MSN contact details on my profile.

Hey there,

I like your stuff my band might be lookin for some stuff, ie logo T shirt Designs etc.

We are in the process of maybe changing out name. Check our forum if you have any cool name ideas!!

Ill get in touch with you when we know what we are doin with the band name etc!!

Cheers Dude. :up:

Thanks for the reply. Sounds good just give me a shout once you get things sorted out dude.

Peace.