aberdeen-music

ATP - Dirty Three.

nullmouse

I can imagine they ain't so good live these days especially since Ian McCulloch and Will Seargent are the only proper Bunnymen, but at least they can't be any worse than the time that McCulloch wasn't in them! Echo and Bogusmen as Jonny Marr said. Speaking of whom, i wonder if he will be playing with Modest Mouse.

I would add Sparklehorse, Modest Mouse and Band of Horses to the names that Alkaline has put in bold, and would probably take a few out myself, but i won't specify lest big Shaun accuses me of bringing the gloom again.

Good exam?

The ATP stage at this years primaverasound is up.

.Estrella Damm Primavera Sound 07 > News

Can't say there's that much I really want to see there but hopefully it will get better. Going to be better value for money anyway!

I dont like the whole fans atp thing, and the Dirty Three line up looks like a depressfest.

Primavera Sound 06 was absolutely fantastic. I'd recommend it to anyone as it was only marginally more expensive than attending ATP plus the arsehole factor was incredibly low (The rest of Europe seem to know how to act in public :up: ). Plus I watched Steve Albini buy and eat a crepe!