aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JOHN BEVERLY

[GIG] Shitdisco @ The Tunnels

I really really really really want to go badly (it's also the launch party for their single, 'OK') but it looks like I'll be going alone as none of my friends seem up to it... Grr...

Shit Disco Cancelled

word on the street is that the gig tonight has been cancelled folks. just found out from reliable source.

Yep your right, lead singer been taken to hospital, no idea what wrong though.

What a bummer.

Yep your right, lead singer been taken to hospital, no idea what wrong though.

What a bummer.

That's nae good but at least you'll be able to conserve your energies for later in the week.

There is still a gig on tonight, the supports plus one other band are still playing. If you go to this you will get a fiver back from the shitdisco ticket. Or you can get a full refund from one-up.

I just called the tunnels to check

Heard from guys at Tunnels that the Disco have given them a list of dates they're available for another reschedule. Ah well!

3rd time lucky I hope

Uniforms

A band called Uniforms played last night. they were pretty sexy wi their electric drums and fancy boxes that made weird noises.

Miss the occupier were a tad too sexy for their ain good, it must be hell going through life getting chatted up by groupies and offered prestigious festival slots and invitations to be some sluts breakfast a the time, hmmm , I wonder if they need a roadie, he he he.

A band called Uniforms played last night. they were pretty sexy wi their electric drums and fancy boxes that made weird noises.

Wasn't that To My Boy? They were great whatever their name was anyway.

aye them tae, funny looking electric powered boxes and pretty neat lights

I liked the male and female vocals delivered Chas and Dave Rabbit Rabbit stylee and the guitars were pretty good tae in Miss the occupiers set.

Anyone got any photos?