aberdeen-music

Conflict live on DVD

Oh yes. Conflict's performance in Glasgow outstripped anything I've seen.

And hey, you don't wanna forget The Gathering Of The Thousands fest in London '03 with Conflict, Subhumans, Icons Of Filth, Inner Terrestrials, Lost Cherrees, Anti-Flag, Disorder, Headjam *takes deep breath* Blaggers AKA, and Mutual Aid. Man what a show. And as cool as most folks were that day, Headjam stole the show for me I think.

And talking of Headjam, I dunno if you've come across their webpage, but if not, here it is: headjam home New full length coming soon apparently. Oh, and check out this vid too:

Awesome. Joined by Oi Polloi's Goz too.

thanks for the links not seen them before too :)

Headjam live were incredible, couldnt get into them on cd though :(

Hey it's cool.

Regarding their full length Wizontic, I do understand. It's true that lil could rival such a performance.

And returning to Conflict, did you know that the man behind the kit in Glasgow was none other than Nathan Perrior from Labrat?

Hey it's cool.

Regarding their full length Wizontic, I do understand. It's true that lil could rival such a performance.

And returning to Conflict, did you know that the man behind the kit in Glasgow was none other than Nathan Perrior from Labrat?

the gig sounds even better now :)

Thought you'd find that interesting, though Nathan has recently been replaced by Spike T Smith.

Gotta say that I don't know Labrat very well, though they did contribute a track to Conflict tribute CD Barricades And Broken Dreams (available through Blackfish Records), and as I remember were, at least initially, scheduled to appear with Conflict at The Gathering Of The Thousands in '03.