aberdeen-music

Trade/Buy: Boss LMB 3 Bass Limiter Enhancer

tomrogers7

"Smoothes out your playing by eliminating harsh volume peaks, even when using dynamic slap and pop techniques. Ratio and Threshold knobs allow precise control of limiting parameters."

-basically for all those bass players who like a good slap and other kinds of techniques you can even out the sound of your bass

Ok I'm looking for a trade or buy off me 45quid o.n.o like brand new hardly used

looking to trade for - guitar/bass overdrive pedals especially boss os-2

pm me

cheers

Tom

trade for boss ODB3/CEB3? also, potential cash incentive if that doesn't whet your appetite? you know you want to!

/x

The ODB-3 in good condition? I'm thinking about that one, overdrive would be nice, but if your getting rid of it, it cant be all that good can it? :p

I'll get back to you

Tom

its in full working order and if you'd really like, i can provide the box and instructions too! it's a fairly harsh overdrive tone if that's what your going for. i used it for a while but eventually opted for my big muff over it as my favoured distortion.

let me know

/x

Big Muffs rool! You had a shotty of the double muff yet? It's feckin insane! :rockon:

Have you tried a Metal Muff? I bet they're better than a double muff. :p

No... They aren't my thing..... a bit tinny I thought :(

My Bass FX have gone a bit xtreme since I got the pedal board... I forgot that having all those power supplies available, doesn't mean I have to use them all..... If Sids on at Toms when youre jammin next, ask him for a shot of my board spoonie, you'll laff yer bollocks off! :D

mine's got two wah wah pedals at the moment :D not entirely sure how that's gonna work, but then you might as well! i've also got a channel selector which server no purpose other than to switch between the channel i use and an imaginary second channel where nothing happens!!

/x

mine's got two wah wah pedals at the moment :D not entirely sure how that's gonna work, but then you might as well! i've also got a channel selector which server no purpose other than to switch between the channel i use and an imaginary second channel where nothing happens!!

/x

Usefulness isn't the issue.... you have the power of the blank channel! That is the point! :)

i've thought about having two channels of effects and just going crazy with them, but i'm not sure it's wise. it'll limit my combinations, but the upside is that if i'm about to drop in several effects at once, i can set them and drop onto the other channel and bring the noize. there's also the potential to have them split and then come back in to one channel through one of the dual input pedals. so many options! i really need to get it all laid out and bring it to life.

/x

i've been quite lazy in the past with getting new sounds, opting for a classic jamerson tone and never moved past playing about but it's time i got serious with my sounds if my solo project is to take off in '07!

/x

haha way too many effects guys- jamerson ftw

i've decided going again a trade for either of those pedals, if i need overdrive i'll just use my sansamp. cheers for the offer though, interested in buying it though?

Tom