aberdeen-music

Stiff Stuff

niall123

hello there aberdeen world of music. The Stiff Woodies have recently finished recording their first demo.....i say recently it was a while ago ...anyway.... check out 2 of the songs at

www.myspace.com/stiffwoodies1

and we would certainly appreciate any feedback. Also we are looking to get gigging in aberdeen so any support slots ....anything .....we will take it ...

cheers,

Sumone Stiff

i do like the old scalextrics indeed .....and thanking you to bry for standing up for the humour in life .....but to alkaline we also appreciate your critisism and honesty ....any critisism shall be taken on board .....thank you .......but seriouslyh folks give the songs a try thats what its all about at the end of the day ...the music

i do like the old scalextrics indeed .....and thanking you to bry for standing up for the humour in life .....but to alkaline we also appreciate your critisism and honesty ....any critisism shall be taken on board .....thank you .......but seriouslyh folks give the songs a try thats what its all about at the end of the day ...the music

I was not allowed to call the band Scalextric Heros...pity!

You just need to look at some of the flyers going along the top of this forum to see some really 'deep and meaningfull' band names. Some folk need to lighten up a bit.

Was away to say that. How can you name your band after another band?

I suppose that's a good point.

Niall123, you can use the 'Scaletric Heros' if you want. After all it's just a plastic toy game, like quite a few muso's on this forum. Your singer could convert one of those snazy hand controls from the 70's into a mic.:popcorn:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
How can you name your band after another band?

There's been at least 3 bands called Amen over the years, the Finnish one is the only one worth your time.

There's been many called Incubus as well.