aberdeen-music

Scottish rock/Folk style band

Dunc

Basically im really interested in making a band which has a piper, violin,maybe 2, a drummer/percussion/a guitarist and a bass player aswell. Other more interesting instruments could be good aswell.

I play violin just now and i know of a piper in the area that maybe interested in it.

Wheres the best place to practise?? Anyone know??

sorry for the delay guys, Iv had a heap of crap to deal with recently hence the delay,

Never been in a band before so iv not a clue what to do now! Any experienced ish band members suggest anything??

Meet up somewhere for a intro sesh? or just go jam and hope for the best??

sorry for the delay guys, Iv had a heap of crap to deal with recently hence the delay,

Never been in a band before so iv not a clue what to do now! Any experienced ish band members suggest anything??

It's always good to have a couple of songs everyone knows at a first rehearsal. That way people can get warmed up, get used to each other and sort out the sound before attempting any jamming.

To all of you interested, if you like, we can have a little flat jam at my place? See what ideas everyone has, and basically just get the banter for an hour or two, to get us all aquainted as well? PM me if any of you are into that idea. :up:

~Andy