aberdeen-music

ipod 4track

Stripey

To be honest it is a bit rich you complaining about abusive and insulting posts.

If you want my view on this gadget, I'd say it may have some uses, but is probably not worth the money it will cost. The target market for cheap and easy recording i.e. penniless musicians, will probably not want to spend the money on it. I may be wrong though, we'd need to know more about how good it's actually going to be.

I think you'll find I've been particularly restrained lately, infact the last time I posted anything remotely along the lines of the type of flat out abuse that thurisaz for example consistently posts, was ages ago and you deleted it. But hey, if somethings changed in the rules and it's now not a problem to go calling people ballbags and make posts that are 100% personal abuse, why am I bothering holding back?

I tell you what's a bit rich. You and the other mods deleting my posts and telling me to cut it out while simultaneously allowing other people to carry on shit stirring and slandering with total abandon.

Anyway, yes, I doubt the ipod 4track will be worth the price considering how cheap a good multi-input portable audio device with proper professional mic pre's and a/d converters is. As I said, Belkin hardly have a name for themselves in the industry. It's clearly just a toy.

I have an iPod, not because I'm a fashion victim, nor a student, but because it's smaller than an personal CD player, fits in my pocket and I don't have to carry loads of CDS around. And I have a iPod speaker dock because I'm going to work abroad for a few months and I don't have room in my suitcase for a stereo and a bunch of CDs to listen to in my hotel room. Apparently that makes me some kind of conformist loser. How dare I bow down to convenience and superior sound quality! If we were all as cool as you we would all still be listening to vinyl or cassettes.