aberdeen-music

FMA'07 - Best Extreme Act

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest Kilgore Trout

i vote for f'pact. Project ven hell will win best rock band anyway. it's a cert.

(are they up for best rock band)

ooh.

i'm off to rotate my tom cat.

i feel right like a right dick now, never assume.....oh well, dont suppose pvh need much help on this score but i reckon they should be outta the "extreme" category, they are pretty pop/rock to my ears. then again i can dance to Godflesh.....

????aberdeen what went wrong????

LOL this thread is a joke the only band remotely extreme in that list is Filthpact, I wish u scenesters would learn what extreme music is before u make a category for it and fill it with alternative noise. Try giving cryptopsy a listen and then listen to n e of these 'extreme bands' and youll realise...hang on there not extreme! funny eh. extreme music generally involves extremely technical playing, which is pretty much non-existant in aberdeen because it takes alot of time and effort to achieve, and im afraid the aberdeen scene seems quite lazy -music-wise at least, i know theres plenty of people wantin to gig and 'look cool'

:nono:

i look forward to your irate replies

LOL this thread is a joke the only band remotely extreme in that list is Filthpact, I wish u scenesters would learn what extreme music is before u make a category for it and fill it with alternative noise. Try giving cryptopsy a listen and then listen to n e of these 'extreme bands' and youll realise...hang on there not extreme! funny eh. extreme music generally involves extremely technical playing, which is pretty much non-existant in aberdeen because it takes alot of time and effort to achieve, and im afraid the aberdeen scene seems quite lazy -music-wise at least, i know theres plenty of people wantin to gig and 'look cool'

:nono:

i look forward to your irate replies

I'd like to think 'Extreme' is a personal preference. Whether you play extremely fast, play extremely loud, or fight people onstage.

And go home.