aberdeen-music

Deal or no Deal

JenJen

I think Deal or No Deal has a certain hypnotic quality... a bit like the snooker.

Come to mention it, have you ever seen Noel and Mr John Virgo in the same place at the same time? And if such an event did take place, would you be able to handle the double onslaught of tidy beards?

John Virgo's commentary to snooker really annoys me. He's a five star dickhead in my book. And he's mates with Jim Davidson. He's not up there with Phil Collins in levels of cuntdom, but he could probably get there if he put in more effort.

John Virgo's commentary to snooker really annoys me. He's a five star dickhead in my book. And he's mates with Jim Davidson. He's not up there with Phil Collins in levels of cuntdom, but he could probably get there if he put in more effort.

watch the cue ballllll.....oooooh, that was a bad one for hendry.

other than that he is a top bloke

I think he blew a fair amount of money at the bookies. Not as much as Willie Thorne, though!

It's always amusing when Virgo and Thorne talk with superior authority and question players shot selction when, over their combined 40 odd years in the game, they have one UK Championship between them!

Nice bloke though - He'll never better Big Break.

"Hit that - there."

"Pot as many balls as you can."

He used to wear a comedy waistcoat every week as well. Telly gold.

We're gonna be snookering you tonight.

i like deal or no deal! don't watch it very often because i'm not in the house when it's on any more but i think the suspense that they manage to build from what is nothing more than pure luck of the draw can be quite gripping. then again, i'm low brow and make no apologies for it!

/x

Thank god !! I had really started to think I was the only sad person on aberdeen-music.com

Jennifer

I think he blew a fair amount of money at the bookies. Not as much as Willie Thorne, though!

It's always amusing when Virgo and Thorne talk with superior authority and question players shot selction when, over their combined 40 odd years in the game, they have one UK Championship between them!

Nice bloke though - He'll never better Big Break.

"Hit that - there."

"Pot as many balls as you can."

He used to wear a comedy waistcoat every week as well. Telly gold.

We're gonna be snookering you tonight.

Reminds me of Max 'n' Paddy but only slightly.

"You've got him rattled I'll tell you that."

having spent most of this week in bed ill, i have caught a few editions of deal or no deal for the first time in ages. its not as good or exciting as it used to be, dunno both edmunds and the contestants were very annoying. i hate the way edmunds has a go at someone for opening a box and revealing one of the 'power five' i mean its hardly their fault given its a game of 100% luck.

i keep expecting Mr Blobby or DLT to pop out of one the boxes and really freak the bearded one out!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Bizarrely, I've got hooked on this sodding programme. Took me ages to figure it out as well, thought there had to be more to it than simply opening boxes but nope, that's it. I hate it when they start chanting "blue, blue" though. Don't be silly, that'll do fuck all.

Thinking of applying to go on it..........

Bizarrely, I've got hooked on this sodding programme. Took me ages to figure it out as well, thought there had to be more to it than simply opening boxes but nope, that's it. I hate it when they start chanting "blue, blue" though. Don't be silly, that'll do fuck all.

Oh please fucking do. I can see your contempt for the crowd being of fantastic replay value.

i'm deffo going to apply to be on it next time they're recruiting for contestants, maybe see you there jake!