aberdeen-music

New gear 2007

The Milner

Guest Tam o' Shantie

fuck, this thread has only served to remind me that i cracked my ancient zildjian ride on friday. that's me with 2/3 cymbals broken now, and a snare that's always on the edge

- acquire a Manu Katche signature snare.

Good choice. The Manu sounds fantastic (one of the guys I work with has one).

This year I'll buy either a Dean USA Razorback or an ESP RV of some sort (still undecided as to which). Probably a few more pedals of sorts (if anything good comes out that interests me).

:up:

Guest texjamm
Gonna be buying a new Bass this year. was gonna settle for a Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass, but decided against it.

Think im gonna go all out and have one made for me. just want a really nice one :love: .

Try this guy......

Paulman Basses

I tried one a few years ago when I lived in the area (Huddersfield). Nice basses & well made.

Slightly unusual choice, but good... I take it that's a new one, not vintage? What made you go for one of them?

Yeah a new one baised on the old design that buddy used to use from what ive been told.

I had the oppertunity to buy a piece of kit that would be good enough for the rest of my playing life so i went for one of these, id been using metal snares all my life and always wanted a good wooden one. When i went to try out a heap this was the first snare in my life that ive hit and instantly thought that was how a snare should sound. Plus it looks amazing, light blue pearl shell that looks retro as fuck :D

Your right tho its not along the usual train of thought but as i say i dont know how many chances ill get to buy something like this for the money i did so for me it was worth it.

Fuck! I haven't bought anything in days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I did put in a bid for an Alesis Microverb 4 (my H&K Trilogy doesn't have reverb), but didn't win it.

They're not all that expensive new anyway.

That aside, I'm fairly well kitted up the noo :up:

You NEED a Line 6 Echo Park. That's the most recent pedal I've bought myself. Hog can back that up :)