aberdeen-music

The David Icke Experience!

Benji

So... who's of the belief that the World is run by 4th Dimensional Lizards that are the Illuminati rulers who drink Human blood?

Any takers...

Anyone at all?

I watched the TV show on him over x-mas and every so often he came up with interesting points etc and then he ruined it all by mentioning the royal family being lizards etc... He's generally barking mad I think...

Cheers

Stuart

So... who's of the belief that the World is run by 4th Dimensional Lizards that are the Illuminati rulers who drink Human blood?

Any takers...

Anyone at all?

dont know if they are the rulers of the illuminati, but forces are certainly putting the illuminati plans into action.

one world government, one world currency, one world army, wont be long now.

DZL i personaly think we are past the point of fighting...I think its more dominating these days.......

David icke is a washed up actor struggling to hang onto his limelight......If it wasnt for fannys like david icke SOME theorys could be taken a little more seriously...But as Stuart pointed out icke tells some strong points but then loses everyone with the shapeshifting and the like.....

I

Yeh, I dont recall David Icke ever being an actor. He was originally a professional footballer (goal keeper for Coventry City and Leicester?), and after an injury, went on to become a journalist and tv presenter. He was sports anchorman on BBC2 for several years, presenting world snooker championships etc

Its difficult to understand Icke unless you read his books and / or go to his lectures (which last approx seven hours). The whole lizard thing is what the tabloids pick up on, in order to discredit him, but I suppose he only has himself to blame for that.

Its a pity, because David Icke is in fact one of the worlds most knowledgeable speakers on world events (he was certainly one of the first people to present an alternative view on 9/11 and the death of Diana).

Id urge anyone to ignore what the tabloids tell you about Icke, check him out for yourself and reach your own conclusions. You can see a clip from his latest DVD here: Freedom Or Fascism: The Time To Choose - NEW 3 Disc DVD

If there's only "one world army", who are they going to be fighting ?

Themselves ?

The Cylons ?

i think the one world army when achieved may be used to police the globe? it may be a western one world army?

at the moment it can be suggested that we are heading towards a police state.

Is the possibility of an army state that far fetched?

Perhaps not in our lifetimes!

i might be wrong here but i certainly have read enough to suggest that this is a goal that the illuminati wish to create or at least to create a single force under the arm of nato.

go read his books, or those by alex jones, watch his dvd's.

http://www.theredunit.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1307]Was David Icke Right?

This documentary looks at David's theories. It's been 10years after Wogan's dodgy daisy-cutter of a question wen't through the arms of Goalie Icke he has since been remembered as the Son of God etc.. basically a complete weirdo, but he has answered some of his critics back.. this docu shows this.

Personally I think he has some insane theories - so insane that they make you think twice about calling him a loon toon!