aberdeen-music

TV personalities you fancy!

Paulscoconutass

Hazel Irvine...

Ah, the lovely Hazel. I had the pleasure of her company at a Killie v Partick game some years ago, when I had agreed to cover the match for my journalist mate who was so badly hungover that he couldn't make it.

We were in the Press Box, Killie scored and I jumped up and shouted "Ya Fuckin' Dancer!!!" or something similar. Hazel politely reminded me that I was supposed to be impartial.

What a trouper!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cat Dealy gets my vote every time..! and that young one from eastenders...duno her name i've only seen it a few times.

edit: how could i forgett beverly turner, the presenter of cookery show "taste" on sky1

The new bird in Neighbours (Pippa? Peppa? Pepper?) is fine. Cracking tits. Neighbours is great for talent these days: Sky, Jenae (she's old enough, I checked), Elle, Carmella...and Rachel in a coupl'a years....

Rachel is only a year younger than Jenae.

Good choice of people, however Carmella's mole is the friction in my gears. It needs to be destroyed! Pepper or Elle would top my list now that is Izzy is gone.