aberdeen-music

TV personalities you fancy!

Paulscoconutass

Does exactly what it says in the title.

I'm swapping Divina McCall for a younger, prettier woman... Alex Kramer from 'The Mint' or 'Make your play' call-in shows. Even though its the biggest scam in the world she makes it sound innocent & worthwhile. Im also pretty sure she emits some serious subversive flirting with the camera to coax everyone into calling in. Hopefully someone who rolls home late from town and sees this will back me up.

alexitvplay.jpg

alexkrama1.jpg

Which TV folks do you have it in for?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a blonde birs on one of those call in midnight things in the middle of the summer and she would have got a length. no idea who she was tho. she did kind of ruin it for herself when she gave the lead answer for the clue top ____ (i.e. top drawer, top hat etc.) as top fruit. what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!

/x

Guest Jake Wifebeater

The only telly I regularly watch is the ITV News, so I have to go for Katie Derham and Lucy Owen. Bit skinny for me, but I'll make exceptions here.

there was a blonde birs on one of those call in midnight things in the middle of the summer and she would have got a length. no idea who she was tho. she did kind of ruin it for herself when she gave the lead answer for the clue top ____ (i.e. top drawer, top hat etc.) as top fruit. what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!

/x

Was it this one? (the one on the left obviously).

The_mint_tv.jpg

She's undoubtedly the best of the late night quiz presenters.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I once jerked off over Konnie Huq and the brunette one a few years ago. True story, I was eating my dinner and it was a special on Morrocco or something, and they were in their bikinis getting washed by these young Moroccan babes, moaning with pleasure as the locals gently cleansed their skin. It was amazing. Now, for the actual target of my tv affection:

alexlovell3.jpg

Alex Lovell, presenter of Cockteaser.