aberdeen-music

Who do you support?

Sam 45

there's probably a really obvious reason for this (like family, etc.) but what made u a thistle fan? i know it's not gonna be for any reasons like glory or to watch quality football, but i was suddenly stuck by a need to know! :D

/x

Saw them at Gayfield in a cup game in winter 1998, Thistle had three players sent off but still won 2-1. The pull of such recklessness was too big. Interest died off a bit after that, then got restoked thanks to Woss Ward (remember him?) being a fan, and taking a few of us along. Been a diehard for about three years now, off to Dingwall tomorrow for the third round of the cup.....

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Long-suffering Dunfermline fan till I die. The worse we get, the more stubbornly I support them.

And what's this bollocks about supporting more than one club team? Utter shite, what will you do when they play each other?

As for most hated team, Falkirk of course. Disgusting bunch of raging, six-fingered, web-toed hoorbags. Filth. Scum. Cunts. Bastards. Vermin. Human garbage, to be destroyed.

I'm not. I follow more than one league, tough shit.

To me its like a relationship. If i was supporting other teams, i'm cheating on my partner. And the longer and more passionate you support that one person (team), it becomes harder to imagine cheating on them.

Fair play if you feel the need to support more than one team, in different leagues. I keep an eye out for various teams across Europe for various reasons e.g. AIK Stockholm, because i went to a game a couple of months ago. Doesn't mean i'd consider myself an AIK supporter.

Bayern Munich: 15 years of support

Tottenham Hotspur: 17 Years of support

Dundee United: 21 years of support

Hardly flash in the pan following really? Unfortunately i don't get to go to games, but i watch them on the net when i get in from work usually if there's been any coverage. Especially the German league games, much higher class of football.

Hardly flash in the pan following really? Unfortunately i don't get to go to games, but i watch them on the net when i get in from work usually if there's been any coverage. Especially the German league games, much higher class of football.

How come you don't get to Dundee Utd games?

dundee united i can understand :up: but munichs a bit random is it not?