aberdeen-music

Who do you support?

Sam 45

Aberdeen, Keith & Scotland.

Next question - which team do you hate most?

As a Killie boy (born there and former S-form player at Rugby Park) it has to be Ayr United, but I really resent the way folks who should be supporting their struggling local clubs go for glory with the Old Firm (although that's a loose term regards RFC these days :laughing: )

Neil Lennon: for squaring up to Juanjo, then falling like a sack of spuds claiming he got headbutted. Juanjo sent off, then red card recinded (sp?) next day by SPL; nothing done to Lennon for diving. Complete and utter cock. In addition he was shagging a girl who was the year above me at school, so spent quite a bit of time at Elgin about 4 years ago

Barry Ferguson: Most overated player ever. Shite for Scotland. Dived for a pen against Caley 2weeks ago, (completely played off the park by Ian Black that game)

Craig Brewster: Lied about going to Dundee Utd. Tried to unsettle and buy our players through the press.

Eddie Thompson: When Caley applied for entry to the SPL with the groundshare, he was one of the confirmed managers that didn't vote us in. Has no respect for 'smaller teams'

the influence of Football Italia and Champ Manager Italia during my formative years, Juventus. Although that's more of a vague interest these days since Channel 4 stopped coverage and the fuckers got relegated.

I was a massive Lazio fan when i was growing up, purely because of the brilliance of Signori and Boksic up front. It was only years and years later i found out about the political views of the club/players/fans, and since haven't kept interest

long suffering but proud cambridge united supporter (19th in the conference national and sinking like a lead balloon!), just back from watching three defeats on the trot over the xmas period although bad refeering and bad luck played a huge part in them.

local rivals are peterborough united though we havent played them for a few seasons - best game i ever went to was a 5-1 mauling of them at london road in 1989 a certain dion dublin bagging a hat trick... whatever happened to him?

also followed some other teams in places i've lived or reported on for radio - cove rangers, fort william, bristol city and derry city.