aberdeen-music

Chumbawamba caught live and acoustic

only oi polloi - ssssh............it gets my vote!

"chumbawamba, chumbawamba your shit!, chumbawamba, chumbawamba your fucking shit"!! :)

Good old oi polloi :)

Ah, the Anti-Chumbawamba 7" EP "Bare Faced Hypocrisy Sells Records". Gotta say that while OP's contribution does still raise a smile, as does Riot/Clone's, and a very good records it is, my views - that is regarding Chumbawamba's then decision to jump to a major, have since shifted somewhat.

Anyway folks, if you're so inclined, then do pick up a copy of this fine release if you can.

And talking of live performance, was lucky enough to catch Chumbawamba twice - at Shepherds Bush Empire in '94 with Back To The Planet, and then again in '96 at a TUC sponsored anti-racist fest in Finsbury Park.

Ah, the Anti-Chumbawamba 7" EP "Bare Faced Hypocrisy Sells Records". Gotta say that while OP's contribution does still raise a smile, as does Riot/Clone's, and a very good records it is, my views - that is regarding Chumbawamba's then decision to jump to a major, have since shifted somewhat.

Anyway folks, if you're so inclined, then do pick up a copy of this fine release if you can.

And talking of live performance, was lucky enough to catch Chumbawamba twice - at Shepherds Bush Empire in '94 with Back To The Planet, and then again in '96 at a TUC sponsored anti-racist fest in Finsbury Park.

yeah managed to get a hold of the original version with the currently banned tracks which are very good!

01_-_Riot_Clone_-_Chumbawanka

02_-_Anxiety_Society_-_Always_Tell_The_Punter

03_-_Oi_Polloi_-_Shhh_-_It

04_-_The_Bus_Station_Loonies_-_Give_Me_Charlie_Harper

05_-_The_Chineapple_Punx_-_Grateful

06_-_Love_Chips_And_Peace_-_We_Wish_Youd_Give_Up

07_-_Wat_Tyler_-_New_Labor_New_Chumbawamba

Not sure why song two was removed but its nice anyhow :)

yeah managed to get a hold of the original version with the currently banned tracks which are very good!

01_-_Riot_Clone_-_Chumbawanka

02_-_Anxiety_Society_-_Always_Tell_The_Punter

03_-_Oi_Polloi_-_Shhh_-_It

04_-_The_Bus_Station_Loonies_-_Give_Me_Charlie_Harper

05_-_The_Chineapple_Punx_-_Grateful

06_-_Love_Chips_And_Peace_-_We_Wish_Youd_Give_Up

07_-_Wat_Tyler_-_New_Labor_New_Chumbawamba

Not sure why song two was removed but its nice anyhow :)

Apparently the omitted tracks appeared on cassette only.