aberdeen-music

First day back at work

I did not enjoy getting up this morning. Who knew 7am could be so dark...

Is everyone else back at work today or do you have the rest of the week off? I was sort of looking forward to going back to work, mostly so I could have a bit more routine in my day, but that quickly faded once I got in.

Guest bluesxman

I am back today, feeling like shit. I went to a party on New Years night and got home about lunchtime the next day. Woke up at 7pm and realised I should have been at band practice, cue flurry of texts and phonecalls. Was a bit ill so never went anywhere. Went to bed at 11 and couldn't sleep as I'd slept all day. So needless to say I'm tired, cranky and still hungover I think.

I'm taking great glee in responding to every question of "Did you have a good christmas?" with "no, I spent most of it on my couch with a chest infection".

If I'm in a bad mood then I'm going to suck everyone else's cheer out of them. I want to be back in bed.

Been working over the Xmas period, although took a few days off. Started properly today, ignored any customers who tried to call me up until yesterday (My answer-machine message basically told people that I wont be working until the 8th i.e. dont bother leaving a message because Im not going to listen)

Guest Craig C

The joys of working in retail meant I had only New years day off. I did however, consume a fair amount of alcohol and food - and managed to avoid a hangover. All in all, a pretty shit time really :)

Its good to see so many of you clearly love your jobs.

I don't just love my job I abuse it too. I leave it at the end of each day and return to it the following morning. I abandon it on a Friday and see how it faired without me on a Monday morning while I have a brilliant, self-indulgent weekend.

If my job's very lucky sometimes it gets my undivived attention and then it's lunch!