aberdeen-music

Speckled Hen..

Benji

You're in for a shock then LOL - those were full price. Come on a week night and it's something like 1.90, dropping to 1.60 on Wednesdays (if memory serves me correctly). But yeah Three Sisters is probably my favourite dark ale.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. You all just made my week ;)

Hello there,

Do you stock the Black Isle Brewery ales/blonde beers? Gee if you had the blonde one, I'd go to the moorings a whole lot more, a whole lot more!

Hello there,

Do you stock the Black Isle Brewery ales/blonde beers? Gee if you had the blonde one, I'd go to the moorings a whole lot more, a whole lot more!

I'm not familiar with them, but if they are available on cask then we'd not be adverse to trying them.

The policy with cask ale is to continually rotate the products. So there is nothing permanently stocked, but the stuff that sells fastest appears most often.

We occasionally bring in Arran Blonde.

I'm not familiar with them, but if they are available on cask then we'd not be adverse to trying them.

The policy with cask ale is to continually rotate the products. So there is nothing permanently stocked, but the stuff that sells fastest appears most often.

We occasionally bring in Arran Blonde.

Black Isle Brewery: Save the Planet - Drink Organic

You're in for a shock then LOL - those were full price. Come on a week night and it's something like 1.90, dropping to 1.60 on Wednesdays (if memory serves me correctly). But yeah Three Sisters is probably my favourite dark ale.

Holy shit! If I'd realised before just how cheap it was I'd have been in there much more than I have. I'll definitely be down during the week sometime.