aberdeen-music

Official Aberdeen Hogmanay Street Party

senseless

Anybody on here go last?

For once, I was proud to be Aberdonian - we had the only street party in Scotland that went ahead, with the footage being shown on big screens in Edinburgh and Glasgow to people from all over the world. We're obviously just made of harder stuff up here!

Didn't stay for WetWetWet, but CRR were good. Sound problems with Findlay MacDonald Band weren't too bad either. And you got a free flag! What more could you want? Rid of the drunk 12-year-olds in their stilletos and mini skirts?

Anybody on here go last?

For once, I was proud to be Aberdonian - we had the only street party in Scotland that went ahead, with the footage being shown on big screens in Edinburgh and Glasgow to people from all over the world. We're obviously just made of harder stuff up here!

Didn't stay for WetWetWet, but CRR were good. Sound problems with Findlay MacDonald Band weren't too bad either. And you got a free flag! What more could you want? Rid of the drunk 12-year-olds in their stilletos and mini skirts?

yo dude i was working for the edinburgh show and beleive me if the dons had the weather they had down there then Aberdeen would of most certianly have been cancelled... the stage couldnt of took the beaten the edinburgh stage got. not a chance in hell!!