aberdeen-music

What's your plans for 2007?

Guest Craig C

Guest Craig C

Do you have anything specific you want to do or achieve?

I want to get enough cash together so I can visit Germany and France. I also want to make the time to take my photography more seriously. Other than that, I don't have much else planned. What about you? :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do my uni work better / try to be genuinely interested in my course.

Start playing bass.

Become more proficient at using hex with ascii (learn more symbols)

Find some more friends at uni who like even vaguely decent music and occasionally consider going to gigs instead of clubs ¬_¬

Make some better batwings

Maintain a skincare routine

Oh and maybe try to get a slot on the uni radio station when I start second year (and convince people to listen to it)

Hey,

Inverurie School of Music at your service for anyone who has said they would like to either take up an instrument or indeed improve on one. We teach every instrument you can think of including bass, vocals, drums and piano/keyboards.

I also run song writing courses.

Call 01467 629996 for a free trial.

See you soon

Jennifer

Hey,

Inverurie School of Music at your service for anyone who has said they would like to either take up an instrument or indeed improve on one. We teach every instrument you can think of including bass, vocals, drums and piano/keyboards.

I also run song writing courses.

Call 01467 629996 for a free trial.

See you soon

Jennifer

Vocals for me please Jennifer.

The last time I sang in public, the crowd went mental and I thought they were shouting "More, More!" when in fact they were shouting "Door, Door!"

Will give you a call soon - when are you reopening?

Guest Bob Double Jack
items 1 and 3 = great.

item 2 = too much information...

lol

item 2 was more of an exclamation of fear, rather than a planned activity! i believe item 2 stops when you get married anyway......

Hmmm. There are a few.

I want to go abroad this year. We've been talking about a week in Tenerife or somewhere. That would be cool.

Also a weekend in London should happen soon. I've tried explaining to my girlfriend that it is the best city ever, so she really wants us to go some time soon.

I'm finally getting out of that awful teenage skin stage, and my skin is starting to come out quite good, so hopefully I'll be able to keep that up.

Get more photos of myself where I look good. The only photos I've ever been happy with of me were taken 2006, so maybe I can continue that, and have some more photos that actually look like me.

I also plan on having my cash stay in the black for most of the year. That's quite likely actually. Ace.

I haven't picked up my guitar in months. I realised after playing Guitar Hero horribly last night that I probably should pick it up again.

I also need to locate a piano and hijack it.

Broaden my musical horizons some more, and find new things to listen to.

Pass exams. That would be grand.

Generally stay as happy as I am these days. If I can keep that going then this year will be peachy.

That sounds like a good plan.