aberdeen-music

t break results...

*Blossom*

got this off the radio 1 site...

bands playing this years showcase gigs are...

Monkeytribe, The Day I Snapped, MyCousinKate, Eric and the Bunny-Boilers, Chase, Stick Finlays, The Pedestrians, The Cinematics, Calvin, Nibushi Shang Hong, Ellis, DiRtBoX, All My Logic, Weird Attractors, Elkin, De Rosa, Venetian Love Triangle, Brainchild, The Contras, Small Enclosed Areas, His Girl Friday, Certain Death, Mangara, Red Bee Society, Team Salt, Allergo, Turning 13, Boss Star, Spindrift, Forced Asphixia, Major Major, Poor Old Ben, The February Solution, Cosmos, Fred, FB Collective, Luxury Car, Yard Emcees, Unkle Bob, Playtone, Lipsick!, Strange Feelings, Sporting Hero, Josephine, Aviator Shades, Last Great Wilderness, Painted Little Men, Pupkin.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was listening to the session in scotland last night and they played little snipets of each bands, there was loads that i'd not heard of and there was a few hip hop acts in there as well so nice to see a bit of diversity as well. would have been nice to see more north east bands in the list but i've no idea how many actually applied!

Guest highroller

mine neither...we did enter...but it was our demo from october last year...was worth a shot!

Really big well done to turning 13...i think they really deserve it.....