aberdeen-music

I heard there was a huge ruck in the Tunnels...

Afro Droid

Guest Kilgore Trout

did you not see it in the paper?, front page of the evening express- " hines kills three in tunnels rampage, Project ven hell frontman wades in blood of the vanquished", bloody good read it was- i particularly liked the eyewitness acounts from Big Lugs from north tonight, " christ i wis feart, he was like a man possesed- smashing skulls with his f**king bare hands, ripping puddings out right left and centre. to tell you the truth ah'v nae seen guts like that since a read Slaine the King when a was at school and ah cannae read that book onnymair kis the pages are stuck the gither, what wee all the drawings of nudey wummins"

and the moral of the story?

there isnae one.

seriously though, what happened.....were my minds weapon playing?

• Upvote 1

sheesh, one of the dodgiest nights i've seen in there was ages ago when the other tunnel was hired out for a birthday and there was just tons of neds hanging about. i'd never seen the like down there before. they all stood outside chanting football songs with their mates then jumped on some blokes head at the marks and spencers end. assholes.

which members of staff ended up in hospital?

Mike (from the Cavern). Saw him today.

He said that it was a group of 6 neds that went for him - he went to ground and cut up his right hand on a pint glass (severed tendons). They were kicking into him and jumping on his head etc. IN THE TUNNELS! o_O

They didn't get ejected - they ran. CCTV is to be checked.

Soooo lame! :down:

Guest Neutral

Tall Pall played a set the other day, over 400 neds and only 3 people kicked out, 1 for coke, 1 for sleeping and 1 kicked off and is a regular moshulu/exodus goer

Not all neds are bad, get over it people

Tall Pall played a set the other day, over 400 neds and only 3 people kicked out, 1 for coke, 1 for sleeping and 1 kicked off and is a regular moshulu/exodus goer

Not all neds are bad, get over it people

An oxymoron if ever I heard one.

All neds are bad/troubled/sick/whatever by definition - hence the application of the socially recognised label "ned".

"Not all young people in sportswear are neds" - would have been a more accurate statement...

...and here's another - "none of these little cunts can fight worth a fuck without at least half-a-dozen of their mates - none of them".

They only know how to rat-pack. Cowards.

• Upvote 1

Guest Tam o' Shantie

All neds are bad/troubled/sick/whatever by definition - hence the application of the socially recognised label "ned".

"Not all young people in sportswear are neds" - would have been a more accurate statement...

...and here's another - "none of these little cunts can fight worth a fuck without at least half-a-dozen of their mates - none of them".

Thank you.

Guest Neutral

It was meant to come across like that, well done for being so quick off the ball

Guest Kilgore Trout

how about a benefit gig? i'll phone up Pete Doherty and book somewhere in aberdeen. it fills up with "neds" and the doors get locked, as pete plays i announce that theres been a problem with the venues sprinkler system and it shouldn't take long to fix ( this might be tricky through a gas mask, i'll probably have to write it on a whiteboard or something), and as petey boy plays one of his classics Zyclon B pours from the "sprinklers" mixing with the cloud of lambert and butler smoke.

obviously this might be illegal, but its a possible solution.....

"aw min a cannae believe am beeeeing ethnicaaaaallly cleansed.....F++k saaake!"

• Upvote 1

Or the 'blatant and often harmful stereotype', your choice.

harmful to whom? the pensioner who's just been harassed by one?

you just couldn't resist it, could you.

you obviously stopped reading my post after that line.

get oot that big pink fluffy PC cloud and stop walking around with your feet firmly planted in mid air.

Guest Neutral
harmful to whom? the pensioner who's just been harassed by one?

you just couldn't resist it, could you.

you obviously stopped reading my post after that line.

get oot that big pink fluffy PC cloud and stop walking around with your feet firmly planted in mid air.

Are you disrespecting pensioners?

Respect your ELDERS

lol

how about a benefit gig? i'll phone up Pete Doherty and book somewhere in aberdeen. it fills up with "neds" and the doors get locked, as pete plays i announce that theres been a problem with the venues sprinkler system and it shouldn't take long to fix ( this might be tricky through a gas mask, i'll probably have to write it on a whiteboard or something), and as petey boy plays one of his classics Zyclon B pours from the "sprinklers" mixing with the cloud of lambert and butler smoke.

obviously this might be illegal, but its a possible solution.....

"aw min a cannae believe am beeeeing ethnicaaaaallly cleansed.....F++k saaake!"

the band? not all black metallers want to kill you know. ANOTHER terrible stereotype:down: