aberdeen-music

www.thomann.de - anyone used it?

WoodyRATM

right i ordered a sansamp bass driver di and some strings on the 15th of december.

it says on the site that it was sent on the 16th.

it also says it should take 3-4 days to arrive. it hasn't.

anyone had any experience of this website? or what i should do?

i should also say that ive checked the couriers website (DHL) and tried tracking it to no avail :(

all thomann have given me is a parcel number, which i cant seem to get to track. . .

its pretty piss :( its meant to be an 18th birthday present from me mother.

arg!

I always use Thomann to buy everything, They usually go out of their way to give excellent service, and I've never waited more than a week for anything I've ordered off them.... :up: They are Germans - most efficient! :up:

Have you e-mailed the customer assistant that sent your confirmation e-mail? Each order is assigned to a real person, so you can always get a speedy reply.

In short, don't worry, if the parcel goes/has gone missing, Thomann will replace it and probably give you a euro-credit-note for causing you any trouble........ :)

I am having problems with them aswell. I ordered a Behringer BXL900A 90-Watt bass amp (featuring a more expensive 15" alu membran cone than the BXL900) from them, along with a flight case and some cables/stands. I got the amp and everything else on the 19th, but the case still hasn't arrived. They were shipped at the exact same time apparently, so fuck knows why it hasn't came yet.

On top of that, I got my amp, opened up the box, plugged it in and started using it. Eventually, I looked at the box... the bastards sent me the BXL900 which is the less expensive model, so I have to send it back!

Very fustrating considering I wanted it for Christmas, but they have replied to my e-mails and are sending UPS to pick up the amp in a few days to send back.

I have used thomann many times.

If the item is out of stock, you will have problems and thomann aren't ultimately the best at keeping you up to date with this. Baring in mind the time of year, people aren't in a rush to get back to work so there will be a backlog of orders and stuff to be sent out. You can't expect the same delivery times around christmas time.

Also note that some delivery companies think Aberdeen or at least Aberdeenshire is a remote area and will take especially long to deliver to it.

Had a very slight problem with something being in stock so a guy called Sebastian phoned my house about something my dad ordered without telling anyone.