aberdeen-music

So...was Santa good to you?

Frosty Jack

I got a camera which is nice, not a surprise though because I told them exactly which one I wanted etc. Also an atlas, nothing big or special but I can look at maps for ages so that's probably my favourite thing. And a truffle shuffle t-shirt from my sister, haha. All in all, a decent haul.

I also have a My Little Pony which I was planning to give to a friend who I worked with in Prague but when I went back last week I found out that he doesn't work there any more so it's homeless... Anyone want a My Little Pony?

Guest Kilgore Trout
I got a camera which is nice, not a surprise though because I told them exactly which one I wanted etc. Also an atlas, nothing big or special but I can look at maps for ages so that's probably my favourite thing. And a truffle shuffle t-shirt from my sister, haha. All in all, a decent haul.

I also have a My Little Pony which I was planning to give to a friend who I worked with in Prague but when I went back last week I found out that he doesn't work there any more so it's homeless... Anyone want a My Little Pony?

i'll have it. i'll swap you for hot shots part one and two on dvd.....does it have a realistic anus?

Guest Kilgore Trout
^ Haha!

I got a Dunlop Crybaby From Hell wah, which is nice :up:

Should've had an ENGL Z-5 footswitch but - despite having it in stock for the last 2 months - still haven't dispatched it :swearing:

The CFH makes up for it though so can't complain. :)

you bought yourself christmas presents? awww, you should have said....

Guest bluesxman

I got a violin (and broke a string within 0.2 secs :( )

Shameless Series 3, Family Guy Series 5 and Mighty Boosh Live DVD's

Aftershave

Dressing gown

Slippers

Couple of toiletry sets

Money

Chocolates

:up:

Big Red brought me...

• A funcy strap for my Les Paul
  • The "...Is Everything Shit Book?"
  • The complete "Still Game" box set - had to stop after three episodes as my life was in danger - doubt I've laughed as much in ages :up:
  • A couple of PC games (Dark Messiah, FEAR:Extraction Point)
  • Other assorted pish

Worst present ever : probably the "hamper" that my tight-fisted (but otherwise lovely sister) gave us one year. It consisted of a nice wooden box, filled with what was clearly the remnants of her pantry - you know, useful things like lima beans, tinned capers, tomato puree - all out of date by years.

But then the punchline! - as we were leaving, she emptied the shite into ASDA bags and took the fucking box back!!! - and I had spent hunners on her (Xmas Day is her birthday). Bitch!

We did the same to her this year, but a least with decent stuff in the hamper. And yes, we took the box back, even though the cunt had tried to hide it in the garage!

my dad got the best thing in our house - a digital radio that looks like a marshall amp.

\m/ \m/

I think I saw those in John Lewis but they were like 100! So I didn't buy one for my bro!

I got a new digital camera after my old one pretty much konked out. Also got Chasing Amy DVD, a Lightyear album to replace my scratched one, a couple of tops, Malibu, Jack, a bag and a tidy wee sum.

Hope you all had a nice day!

i remember getting the original gameboy one fine christmas, spent all day/month playing tetris and zelda.

*sighs*

good times

me too. the first year they came out and i still take it with me whenever i travel.

i got a cookbook, a hip flask, sweets, some clothes and some money.

all in all, it was an excellent day.

/x