aberdeen-music

gamestation website orders.

KarmaTsunami

anyone else having trouble with them this festive season? ordered a nintendo ds and some games on monday, which have yet to arrive. 'in time for christmas' my arse. also e-mailed them with a query on monday and they haven't gotten back to me either. fair enough it's busy and all, but 4/5 days is just taking the mick!!

anyone else had dealings with this website? or just need to rant about xmas purchases?:swearing:

anyone else having trouble with them this festive season? ordered a nintendo ds and some games on monday, which have yet to arrive. 'in time for christmas' my arse. also e-mailed them with a query on monday and they haven't gotten back to me either. fair enough it's busy and all, but 4/5 days is just taking the mick!!

anyone else had dealings with this website? or just need to rant about xmas purchases?:swearing:

Well to be honest, what do you expect? You left it a week before Christmas to order it. You should have gotten it weeks ago.

fair dos, it would probably have been better to buy it from a shop, but the website deal was cheaper than most places on the high street, and it did state that if you ordered that day it would arrive before christmas. the DS not arriving is a bit annoying, but my main beef is the customer service dept. surely you would take on more staff closer to christmas?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
fair dos, it would probably have been better to buy it from a shop, but the website deal was cheaper than most places on the high street, and it did state that if you ordered that day it would arrive before christmas. the DS not arriving is a bit annoying, but my main beef is the customer service dept. surely you would take on more staff closer to christmas?

This is a bit after the fact I know, but get pally with Skull Commander on here, he's the manager of the Gamestation at the Haudagain roundabout. All your gaming needs met no bother.

Ah yes, that is a bit annoying. It may be down to the Royal Mail though if it is being delivered by them, especially the amount of mail at this time of year.

Another problem might be the fact that Nintendo have sold over 515 000 DS's in Europe since the Wii was launched, so there may be an extra delay waiting for new stock.

really? christ, didn't realise the DS sales shot up too.

i would have bought it earlier, but it was my mum getting it for christmas, we've had a hectic season - new kitchen and things going wrong in it etc...she left all her shopping (including my ds) to the last minute.

oh well, roll on the post on the 27th!!!

really? christ, didn't realise the DS sales shot up too.

i would have bought it earlier, but it was my mum getting it for christmas, we've had a hectic season - new kitchen and things going wrong in it etc...she left all her shopping (including my ds) to the last minute.

oh well, roll on the post on the 27th!!!

To be honest the mail order/web part of the company is rubbish. It is run seperatly from the rest of gamestation. Next time you need something give me a shout first!

will do! normally i would have just told me mum to buy it from the shop, but the deal on the website was pretty good. as long as it turns up at some point though!

and i will be sure to give you a shout next time i need something video-game related. reckon my next purchase will probably be 'Dirge of Cerebrus' or the first 'Guitar Hero'.