aberdeen-music

Dark chocolate

Lemonade

Can't say I'm a huge fan either, but am forcing myself to eat some everyday after reading in P&J about study into dark chocolate helping M.E. sufferers feel a bit better... but where the hell do you get dark chocolate with 85% cocoa?! All I can find is 70%.. ah well, an excuse to eat choc if ever there was one!

I'm a dark chocolate fan.....especially when it doesn't melt easily!

If chocolate was music, dark chocolate would be Bonnie Prince Billy, milk chocolate would be Cliff Richard.

If chocolate was films, dark chocolate would be Apocalypse now, milk chocolate would be Notting Hill.

If chocolate was football, dark chocolate would be Aberdeen, milk chocolate would be Brechin City. (Ok....this one is weaker!)

If chocolate was a game, dark chocolate would be Russian Roulette, milk chocolate would be Ludo (Damn....I prefer Ludo!!! Russian Roulette makes a helluva mess of the flat)

I give up.

Can't say I'm a huge fan either, but am forcing myself to eat some everyday after reading in P&J about study into dark chocolate helping M.E. sufferers feel a bit better... but where the hell do you get dark chocolate with 85% cocoa?! All I can find is 70%.. ah well, an excuse to eat choc if ever there was one!

prod_969.jpg

:)

My fave tends to be Sainsbury's cooking chocolate, el cheapo but very tasty.

Guest Neutral

thorntons

Dark chocolate on it's own is barf-tastic. It's so bitter! Where's the pleasure? Give me a Galaxy any day.

You know, I find that eating butter on its own can be quite barf-tastic, but spread on toast it imparts me great pleasure. Similarly, melt a bit of dark chocolate into a croissant and then tell me it doesn't taste good.