aberdeen-music

What do you think...

Guest MDP

i had comments turned off on the old page anyway, no1 ever posted anything on them anyway, if you want to message us the option is there... and...not being able to turn the music off...well...erm... just means more ppl will hear dopamine :D

You've taken away all the parts that make the site so good for networking.

like what? besides comments i really havent taken any of the networky bits away, you can still add us, and you can still message us... what more do you need?

like what? besides comments i really havent taken any of the networky bits away, you can still add us, and you can still message us... what more do you need?

Top 8, viewable feedback from punters, a place for photos of shows, blogs... in general you've completely gotten rid of all the interactive aspect, which is the main reason people put up with Rupert Murdoch's shite.

Ok, so some of these points are more important than others, and the site does look reet professional, don't get me wrong. It just lacks the things that makes myspace better than a regular a website (and for all the site's flaws it needs them).

i will be adding a link to the gallery once i have some pics to put in it... i never post blog's so that's not really a problem :D and i will be adding links to other people's myspaces (not a top-8, but will do the same thing) cheers for the input though... im definatley not putting comments up, as no1 ever commented anything but HUGE posters that were so big they changed the page width.

is black now a chiche?

I think it looks reallly cool man better than seeing the same layout for every single page I'd agree the comments bit is not essenctial, most of the comments people get now a days are gig posters and adverts for their band/company ect so no big loss there.

i know you do, but ignore the twats on here man, dont even amuse them by responding.

Ive been told that a myspace site is now more important than an official web site so why not make it look as cool as possible?

is black now a chiche?

I think it looks reallly cool man better than seeing the same layout for every single page I'd agree the comments bit is not essenctial, most of the comments people get now a days are gig posters and adverts for their band/company ect so no big loss there.

i know you do, but ignore the twats on here man, dont even amuse them by responding.

Ive been told that a myspace site is now more important than an official web site so why not make it look as cool as possible?

Well said :up:

youthgonewild and milner hit the nail on the head... all i really use the myspace for is messaging and being sent messages regarding gigs, and advertising gigs. Everyone having the same shit layouts has always annoyed me, so i just custom made it to do all i wanted it too.

I agree with the general opinion, the comments section is good for seeing feedback on your gigs, bands you put on etc, as well as letting other promoters/bands post their own gigs which might appeal to your audience.

Plus, aren't you a little worried about the fact that mighty ducks is actually someone elses intellectual property? ie Disney.